To make your stay at Bracebridge Hall even more comfortable, we’ve created a simple checklist of personal and household items you’ll want to bring with you to our facility. Please note that all items you bring to our facilities must be alcohol-free.
- Photo ID, medical insurance cards, and prescription insurance cards, as applicable.
- All medications you are taking in their original bottles.
- Comfortable clothes – enough to last five days. Washers and dryers are available for your use. Laundry detergent is provided.
- Comfortable shoes to run or exercise in, also bring appropriate workout clothes.
- Toiletries and personal hygiene items, including shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, razors (disposable or electric are allowed), etc. Please note all items must be alcohol-free.
- If you smoke cigarettes, bring enough to last until a family visit or until an additional supply can be mailed. Cigarettes must be in new, unopened packs. Smoking is only permitted in designated outdoor areas and is strictly prohibited inside the building.
- All electronics (cell phones, tablets, etc.), unless approved by your therapy team.
- Mouthwash, cologne, and perfume, unless clearly labeled alcohol-free.
- Financial items like checkbooks, credit cards, or large amounts of cash.