Our brand-new rehabilitation campus has medical detoxification and inpatient treatment beds available now and is serving Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Virginia.
Recovery Centers of America
at Bracebridge Hall
Recovery Centers of America at Bracebridge Hall is a Maryland addiction treatment center providing world-class clinical expertise and care to patients and their families struggling with drug and alcohol addiction.
Recovery Centers of America at Bracebridge Hall is a world-class addiction treatment campus located on the Chesapeake Bay, in Earleville, Maryland.
We provide evidence-based treatment for patients and their families struggling from addiction to alcohol, opioids, heroin, cocaine and prescription pills. Our mission is to save one million lives by providing quality addiction treatment close to home. With 24/7 admissions, you can call 1-800-RECOVERY any time, day or night, and one of our Care Advocates will answer the phone in 10 seconds or less, ready to get you or your loved one the help they need.
Why Recovery Centers of America at Bracebridge Hall?
- Our patients’ long-term recovery is at the heart of everything that we do. We provide all of our patients with an individualized treatment plan that focuses on treating the root causes of their addiction.
- We believe in providing our patients with high-quality care that is both accessible and affordable, which is why we are in-network with most major insurance providers.
- Our Bracebridge Hall facility is conveniently located serving the Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Virginia areas. We understand just how important it is to have your family and support system nearby as you recover, that is why we provide quality care close to home – not a plane ride away.
- We provide complete support at every stage of the recovery process – from intervention services, to inpatient treatment and beyond, our team of compassionate professionals is here for you and your family every step of the way.
- At Recovery Centers of America, we provide extensive family programming, so that together – patients and their families can heal from the disease of addiction.
We offer a complete continuum of care including medical detoxification, residential inpatient treatment, and outpatient programs designed to transition our patients from an inpatient level of care to a life of meaningful, long-term recovery post-treatment. We specialize in providing the highest level of clinical care to treat all forms of drug & alcohol addiction, including:
- Heroin & Other Opioids
- Cocaine & Crack Cocaine
- Prescription Pills
- Any other substance with abuse potential
Bracebridge Hall, a Maryland Addiction Treatment Center, is a premier, neighborhood-based substance abuse rehabilitation facility in Earleville, Maryland serving individuals and families from all walks of life and all areas of Maryland, including:
- Bel Air
- College Park
- Havre de Grace
- Ocean City
- Silver Spring
Listen to Dr. Deni Carise, Chief Scientific Officer of RCA, explain the importance of maintaining healthy relationships and having local resources for a lasting recovery.
At Recovery Centers of America, our mission is to save 1,000,000 lives, one neighborhood at a time. Let our Maryland drug and alcohol addiction treatment center help you move towards a deeper sense of security that only a life of sobriety can provide.
Call 1-800-RECOVERY today – you are not under any obligation except to get help, gain hope, and begin a better life.